Who is a Class Member
The Climatec Wage and Hour Class Action Settlement includes all persons employed by Climatec in California during two time periods:
Time Period 1: “All persons who were employed by Climatec LLC, KX2 Holdings Building Technologies Group LP as systems specialists in non-exempt positions in the State of California at any time from March 16, 2008 to August 28, 2019.”
Time Period 2: “All persons who were employed by Climatec LLC, KX2 Holdings Building Technologies Group LP as systems specialists in non-exempt positions in the State of California at any time from August 12, 2019 to August 3, 2019.”
If you don’t qualify for this settlement, check out our database of other class action settlementsyou may be eligible for.
Your individual payout will depend on the number of weeks worked during the covered Class period.
Proof of Purchase
Climatec Wage and Hour Settlement Notes
- Ibrahim, et al. v. Climatec Inc., et al.
- Case No. 30-2012-00552570-CU-OE-CXC
- Pending in the Superior Court of the State of California, Orange County
Plaintiffs Anthony Ibrahim and Jared Lee initiated this class action lawsuit alleging that Climatec failed to pay its Systems Specialists overtime wages, provide required meal and rest breaks, failed to pay minimum wage, among other alleged wage and hour violations.
Climatec is part of the Bosch family and the largest privately-owned building technologies provider in the nation.
California employment law mandates that companies must provide adequate pay, overtime pay, and rest and meal breaks.
Climatec continues to denies the allegations. However, the company agreed to settle the case for $900,000.Complete details about the case and settlement are provided on the Climatec settlement website.
Class members who wish to exclude themselves or object to the settlement must do so by August 21, 2019.
If you wish to dispute the information about the number of workweeks showed on your notice, you must do so by August 21, 2019.
- 12/21/18: Disputes Deadline
- 12/21/18: Objection or Exclusion Deadline
- 1/18/19: Final Hearing (time TBD PT)* (class members do not need to attend this hearing in order to receive a slice of the settlement pie).
*Settlement Class Members who wish to speak at the hearing should check ClimatecSettlement.com to confirm that the date or time of the Hearing has not been changed.
- Mail: Ibrahim, et al. v. Climatec Inc., et al., c/o Heffler Claims Group LLC, P.O. Box 58046, Philadelphia, PA 19102-8046
- Phone: 1-844-367-8806
- Daniel H. Qualls of Qualls Law Offices