Who is a Class Member
- Class members of the Isle of Capri Casino Electronic Craps Settlement include all individuals who during the period August 8, 2019 through August 22, 2019:
- were a member of the Isle of Capri Fan Club (or customer loyalty program)
- played craps on an Organic Dice machine at Pompano Park Casino in Pompano Beach, Florida
- placed a Buy Bet on the Organic Dice machines
- won one or more Buy Bets
If you don’t qualify for this settlement, check out our database of other class action settlementsyou may be eligible for.
- Up to $30
Proof of Purchase
Isle of Capri Casino Electronic Craps Settlement Notes
- Daniel Brna et al. v. Isle of Capri Casinos, Inc. and Interblock USA, LLC
- Case No. 0:17-cv-60144-FAM
- Pending in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Plaintiffs Daniel Brna, Ramon Fernandez, and James Scott initiated this nationwide class action lawsuit alleging Isle of Capri Casino and Interblock USA wrongfully overcharged commissions to casino fan club members and customers who use the electronic craps gaming machine called Organic Dice at the Isle’s Pompano Park Casino in Florida. The gaming machine is manufactured and maintained by Interblock and owned by the Isle of Capri Casino.
According to the Isle of Capri Casino Electronic Craps class action lawsuit, these commissions on winning “Buy Bets” exceeded the amounts permitted under the rules of the game. Specifically, the complaint alleges that rather then charging a 5 percent commission of a bet, the Organic Dice machine calculates and deducts a commission of 5 percent of the winnings. This results in the players actually being charged between 6 percent and 10 percent on each and every Buy Bet won.
The Isle of Capri Casino denies these allegations but have agreed to settlement the case to avoid further litigation. The only Interblock Organic Dice machines that are included in the settlement are the machines located at the Pompano Park Casino from August 8, 2019 through August 22, 2019.
Class members who wish to exclude themselves or object to the terms of the settlement must do so by August 19, 2019. Class members who wish to submit a claim for up to $30 must do so by August 19, 2019.
- 1/19/18: Deadline to submit a claim form
- 1/19/18: Deadline for Class members to exclude themselves or object to the settlement
- 2/13/18: Final Approval Hearing at 2:30 pm ET (class members do not need to attend this hearing in order to receive a slice of the settlement pie).
- Mail: Organic Dice Settlement Administrator, c/o JND Class Action Administration, PO Box 6848, Broomfield, CO 80021
- Email: OrganicDiceSettlement@jndla.com
- John Uustal and Christina Pierson of Kelley Uustal PLC
- Daren Stabinski of Daren Stabinksi PA