GetMyDisneyVisa.com allows a Dinsey Fan Boy (or Girl!) to apply for the happiest credit card on the face of the planet.
- This is a must have credit card for Disney fans
- Apply for this card at GetMyDisneyVisa.com
- Requires the 12 digit number invite number, zip code, and applicants last name
- Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal US resident
The GetMyDisneyVisa credit card provides perks and discounts when blowing your hard earned money at Disney theme parks (i.e. Disney World and Disney Land).
Although the card looks cool for Dinsey fanboys and can be a talking point many credit card reviews blogs are mixed.
GetMyDisneyVisa Card Reviews
- CreditCards.com – “In a Nutshell: Though the Disney Rewards Visa card shines on Disney theme park perks and discounts, its rewards program leaves much to be desired”
- – 3.5 out of 5 based on 324 reviews
- NerdWallet – For anyone who spends or plans to spend a big chunk of money on a Disney trip, or for frequent park hoppers, these Disney cards could provide solid savings and benefits. Someone who has an annual park pass or takes a Disney cruise every year, for example, may find that the discounts and perks are worthwhile.”
GetMyDisneyVisa.com Invitation Code
- Will always be 12 digits long (i.e. xxxx-xxxx-xxxx)
- Can be found on the right-hand side of the invitation
- Is required in applying using the mailing invite
Check out these lawsuits!
GetMyDisneyVisa Phone Number & other Contact Info
Any questions in regards to the Disney Rewards Card offer can be directed to toll-free 1-800-935-9935.
Customers outside the good old United States of American can call 1-713-262-3300 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
For TDD/TTY support, call 1-800-CHASETD (1-800-242-7383).
Mail? Fire a letter of to: 270 Park Avenue New York, NY 10017 United States 212-270-6000.