- Recertify a Safelink Wireless Account online
- Requires Internet connection and the last 4 digits of your SSN
- Will take around 5 minutes to complete
Please visit safelinkwireless.com/recertify to start the process.
You will need to provide your name, date of birth, last 4 digits of your SSN, and the zip code in which the Safelink wireless product is being used.
Safelinkwireless.com/recertify Customer Service
- For Enrollment and Plan Changes Support: 1-800-SafeLink (723-3546)
- For Technical Support ONLY: 1-800-378-1684
- Mail: SafeLink Wireless PO Box 220009 Milwaukie, OR 97269-0009
Monday to Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. EST or Sunday 8:00 a.m. – 7 p.m. EST.
Who is Safelink Anyways?
SAFELINK WIRELESS® is a program serving eligible households and is provided by TracFone Wireless, Inc. To participate in the SAFELINK WIRELESS® service, certain eligibility requirements must be met, which are set by each State where the service is provided.
NET10 Wireless, StraightTalk, TelCel, Go Smart Mobile, Page Plus, Total Wireless, and Tracfone.
Safelink Recertify Help
Any questions in regards to SafelinkWireless.com/Recertify tech support can be directed to 800-378-1684 from 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m. EST (7 days a week).
- safelinkwireless.com/recertify español (for Spanish speaking customers)
Class Action Wallet Best Bets
Card Offer Sears Card – Upgrade a Sears Mastercard online in just a few minutes (maybe seconds if you’re lucky!)
Macys.com/MyStarRewards – Enroll or log in to a Macy’s My Star Rewards Program