Expdatabreachsettlement.com class members claim $40!
expdatabreachsettlement.com Claim Instructions
- Review class member requirements
- Visit expdatabreachsettlement.com/claim
- Input the 12 digit claim number
- Or print the claim form and mail it
- Review the ExpDataBreachSettlement Documents
Please note the expdatabreachsettlement.com claim number is right above the class members name on the notification letter.
Who is a class member?
Anyone in the United States who received an Experian data breach notice in October 2015.
XpDataBreachSettlement.com class members will receive up to $40 in a default time award and two years of free credit monitoring and insurance services.
Further cash compensation is available to reimburse time ($20 per hour, up to 7 hours) and out-of-pocket costs (up to $10,000).
- MyPremierCreditCard.com – Learn how to apply and access the First Premier credit card online
- ATT.com/PayOffNext – Pay an AT&T account off early
- KubotaCreditUSA – Make a payment online
Experian Data Breach Class Action Settlement Dates
- Claim form deadline – 4/11/19
- Object or Opt-out deadline – 3/27/19
- Fairness Hearing – 5/6/2019 at 10:00 am sharp
Class members will want to submit any documents they have to support their claim. These documents can include bank or credit card statements, receipts, invoices and phone records.
Total settlement amount?
“The Settlement provides a $22,000,000 Settlement Fund, remedial actions taken by Defendants for the benefit of the Class (valued at over $11,700,000) and an estimated $7,638,786.22 for every 15,922 Class Members who submit a valid claim for Credit Monitoring and Insurance Services (excluding the cost of the Credit Monitoring and Insurance Services).”
Expdatabreachsettlement.com Contact Information
- Mail: In re: Experian Data Breach Litigation c/o KCC LLC P.O. Box 505025 Louisville, KY 40233-4024
- Toll-Free: 1-844-730-2030
Experian Data Breach Class Action Settlement class members who file valid claims will be represented by Tina Wolfson and Robert Ahdoot from AHDOOT & WOLFSON PC and Daniel S. Robinson from the law firm of ROBINSON CALCAGNIE INC.
ExpdataBreachSettlement.com is entitled In Re Experian Data Breach Litigation, and is under review in the U.S. District Court, Central District of California. Listed as case number 8:15-cv-01592.