EZPassNJ.com My Account Services!
EZPassNJ Violation Instructions
- Visit ezpassnj.com
- Click the login tab
- Input Username or EZPassNJ Account Number with password
- Click on payment icon
- Follow on-screen instructions
- Once the payment has been made the EZPass customer will receive a confirmation email
Bank Newspedia encourages EZPass customers to sign up for auto pay to insure they never miss a payment.
EZPassNJ.com Payment Options
- Any Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover credit/debit card
- Checking or saving account (must provide 7 digit routing number)
- Mail? NJ E-ZPass Customer Service Center P.O. Box 4973 Trenton, NJ 08650
- Cash payments in person? visit one of the .
Please note “Payment by Check or Cash: If you select this option, you will receive a “Low Balance” message in the toll lane when your account balance has fallen below 50% of the required replenishment amount. This means you should replenish your account immediately and allow sufficient time for your payment to process before using your tag again. Check payments should be made out to New Jersey E-ZPass and mailed to the address” –
EZPassNJ.com Payment Notes
- Your credit card will be automatically re-billed whenever your account balance has fallen below 25% of the required replenishment amount
- This service is operated by the state of New Jersey
- Tax payers pay for the EZPassNJ online services
Bank Newspedia Recommend’s
- ShopPlayWin.com – Enter to win $1,000,000! (no purchase required)
- expdatabreachsettlement.com – Claim up to $40 in Experian Data Breach Lawsuit – Claim forms must be in by 4/11/2019
What is EZPass?
“E-ZPass is an electronic toll collection system, which takes cash, coins and toll tickets out of the toll collection process. Instead, drivers can establish an account, prepay tolls and attach a small electronic device, called a tag or a transponder, to their vehicles. Tolls are automatically calculated and deducted from the prepaid account as an E-ZPasscustomer passes through the toll lanes.” –
YES! Check out the popular .
Where in the world is the EZPass services used? Please reference
EZPassNJ.com Customer Service?
- Phone: 1-888-288-6865
- Fax: 1-973-368-1505
- Customer Service Representative for Violation inquiries: 1-973-368-1425
- Newark E-ZPass Customer Service Center, 375 McCarter Highway (Route 21), Newark, NJ 07114
- Camden E-ZPass Customer Service Center, 420 North 6th Street, Camden, NJ 08102
- DRBA E-ZPass Customer Service Center, Delaware Memorial Bridge Plaza I-295 and New Castle Avenue New Castle, DE 19720
- Compromised account? 1-888-288-6865
Any questions in regards to ezpassnj.com can be directed to 1-888-AUTO-TOLL.
The EZPassNJ Auto Toll free customer call center is open from 8 am to 5 pm ET Monday to Friday (closed on the weekends).