HearstSettlement.com $50 Million!
Hearst Magazine Class Action Claim Instructions
- Check to see if you’re a class member (look below)
- If you qualify please visit hearstsettlement.com and click on the “file claim” tab
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- Class members will have to provide their name, street address, phone number, and email address
Who is a class member in Hearst Settlement?
Anyone in the state of Michigan who had a Hearst publication on or before August 30, 2019 to any of the following magazines; Country Living, Cosmopolitan, Elle Decor, Elle, Esquire, Food Network Magazine, Good Housekeeping, Harper’s Bazaar, House Beautiful, Marie Claire, O, The Oprah Magazine, Popular Mechanics, Redbook, Road & Track, Seventeen, Town & Country, Veranda, and Woman’s Day.
Don’t qualify for the Hearst Class Action Settlement? Check these out instead:
- ExperianDataBreachSettlement: File a claim in the class action lawsuit entitled In re: Experian Data Breach Litigation
- MobilePhoneClassAction: This baby could turn out to be the largest class-action settlement of all time!
HearstSettlement.com Contact Information
- Phone: 1-888-593-6759
- Email: info@HearstSettlement.com
- Mail: Hearst Settlement c/o JND Legal Administration PO Box 91225 Seattle, WA 98111-9931
The Michigan Redbook, Elle Magazine Subscriber Class Action Lawsuit has entitled Edwards v. Hearst Communications Inc., and is under review in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York.
According to the Hearst magazines class action lawsuit, companies who purchase subscriber data “often use information from subscriber lists to lure unsuspecting consumers, many of whom are elderly, into various scams, including fraudulent sweepstakes, charities, and buying clubs.”
Michigan Redbook, Elle Magazine Subscriber Settlement Dates
- 3/25/2019: Claim filing deadline
- 3/28/19: Fairness hearing (class members do not need to attend this hearing in order to receive a slice of the 50 million dollar settlement pie)
- 3/25/2019: Objection deadline
The Hearst Corporation has hired Benjamin E. Marks & Eric S. Hochstadt from the law firm of WEIL GOTSHAL & MANGES LLP.
HearstSettlement.com Class members who file valid claims will be represented by Scott A. Bursor, Joseph I. Marchese, Philip L. Fraiette, John C. Carey, and David P. Milian.