Huntington Activate FAQ!
- Apply for a Hunting Bank account
- If approved (and that’s BIG if) please visit
- Input your username and pass
- Click the login tab and follow the on-screen activation instructions
Furthermore, customers can also check out the Huntington Bank how to activate help page for more information.
Please note you must be a legal resident of the United States in order to obtain a Hunting Bank account.
The Wallet Hits Hard!
- MCD con Survey – Take a mind-blowing survey and get a free BIG MAC
- Staples Rewards! – Sign up for the Staples Rewards program if you shop at Staples on a regular basis
- KFC Experience Survey – Chow down on some finger licking good wings and take a survey
Huntington Bancshares is a bank holding company headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. The company is ranked 610th on the Fortune 500 and is among the largest banks in the United States. – Wikipedia
In order to enroll in online banking, you will need your debit card or bank account number, access to your smartphone, and a valid email address.
Enrollment is REQUIRED in order to make use of the Huntington Bank online services.
Huntington Bank Customer Service
- The Huntington National Bank is an Equal Housing Lender and Member FDIC
- Customers facebook.com/HuntingtonBank
- Write to them at 37 W Broad St Columbus, OH 43215
- Please dial (800) 372-7725 for issues in regards to Hunting Bank credit card
Traveling outside the United States or Canada? Please call +1(616) 355-8828 – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. (Please note this is not a toll-free number.)
Any questions in regards to Huntington.com/Activate should be directed to (800) 480-2265, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!