NCQuickPass Pay Bill Service (easy and online!)
NCQuickPay.com Pay Bill Instructions
- Confirm with your wife you drove on a toll road in the state of North Carolina
- If so visit ncquickpass.com
- Click on the “pay bill” icon/tab
- Input the required invoice information
- Select the payment method
- Confirm payment by checking your email for confirmation
Also, it should be noted the only way to pay a bill online is via credit or debit card (i.e. Chase Freedom, AMEX Gold Card).
Consumers who do not have an account should visit myncquickpass.com/signup to set up an account and make a payment.
NCQuickPass.com Pay Bill Required Information
The customer will need to provide the following information when paying a toll bill in the state of North Carolina online.
- Invoice number
- Zip code OR
- License plate information (i.e. state, number)
- A valid credit or debit card number
Consumers looking to reach Quick Pass by mail can write to “200 Sorrell Grove Church Road Suite A Morrisville, NC 27560”.
Other mailing options include 3034 Winston Ave. Monroe, NC 28110 or 8015 W. W.T. Harris Blvd. Charlotte, NC 28216.
- expdatabreachsettlement.com – Claim up to $40 in the class action lawsuit!
- Kubota Credit – Pay a credit bill online
NC Quick Pass Dispute
To file a dispute associated with a toll please visit NC Quick Pass General Disputes and follow the on-screen instructions.
The NCQuickPass Dispute Form is available in PDF format.
Please include the Quick Pass STATEMENT or INVOICE with the toll transactions you are disputing clearly marked (use a yellow highlighter if needed).
NC Quick Pass Phone Number
The NC Quick Pass Customer Service Centers are open Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm and Saturday from 9 am to 2 pm at toll-free 1-877-769-7277.
Any direct questions in regards to the NCQuickPay.com Pay Bill web portal can be directed to Phone: 877-7MY-PASS or send a fax to 919-388-3279.
Quick Pass for the State of North Carolina Website
- ncquickpass.con (misspelled version)