Walmart.com/CreditLogin to activate or make a payment on a Walmart credit card account!
- Confirm with the old lady that you actually have a Walmart credit card
- If all engines are green rev up the old PC
- Navigate to w
- Sign in with a username and password
- The username could be the cardholders email address
Apply for Walmart Credit Card?
Consumers who forgot to apply for a Walmart credit card can visit walmart.com/walmart-credit-card to start an application.
Also, applicants who apply now will receive a $35 bonus when they spend more than $75 with the Walmart credit card.
Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
Walmart credit card holders will not be charged an annual fee.
Walmart.com/CreditLogin to make a payment?
- Access the account as described above
- Navigate to the make a payment tab
- Input payment amount
- Click on the pay tab
Also, customers are encouraged to pay the balance in full everytime to prevent any chance of accumulating interest.
Walmart.com/CreditLogin Account Benefits
- Make payments online
- Activate a new card
- View transactions and statements
- Update information (i.e. address or phone number)
Furthermore, if for any reason the account needs to be closed simply dial the toll-free number on the back of the Walmart credit card.
Walmart Credit Card Alternatives?
Also, the Walmart Credit Card or the Walmart Mastercard is issued by Synchrony Bank who is proud member FDIC.
Those who have a Walmart credit card but have to register only need to provide
- Internet access
- Walmart credit card number
- The zip code in which the billing address is located
Furthermore, those who do not have home internet should visit their local library.
Hence, any questions in regards to Walmart credit cards can be directed to the Walmart credit card phone number at 877-294-7880.