- Access a Drive Savvy Credit Card account online
- Visit www.drivesavvy.com login now
- Requires Internet connection
- Good at all Phillips 66, Conoco, and 76 Gas Stations
- A good credit score is required (650 plus)
In order to access an account please have your user ID and password on hand.
Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to obtain this silly gas credit card.
- Earn .50 cents in Fuel Statement Credits for the first 30 days
- 10¢ per gallon from day 31 to day 90
- 5¢ per gallon after the first 90 days when you open a Drive Savvy® Rewards Credit Card
- No annual fee
- $ 0 Fraud Liability† on unauthorized charges
- Request additional cards for family members at no additional cost
DriveSavvy.com Promotional Notes
- A must for Phillips 66 customers who spend a good chunk of money on gasoline
- See Rewards Program Terms for details
- Unauthorized use does not include charges by a person to whom you have given authority to use your account or card, and you will be liable for all use by such person
- Issued with permission from the Phillips 66 Company
- GetMyDisneyVisa.com: Apply for the Disney Credit Card to save money when shopping at Disney theme parks
- SearsCard.com Make a payment: Pay down a bothersome Sears credit card
Please note the reward applies to each billing cycle you purchase 45 gallons or more.
Savings provided as a Fuel Statement Credit on up to 110 gallons in any qualifying billing cycle.
Maximum of $99.00 in Fuel Statement Credits may be earned in a 12-month period beginning in your December billing cycle.
Any questions or issues in regards to DriveSavvy.com can be directed to 1-855-513-1176.
Questions in regards to commercial card accounts can be directed to a Drive Savvy customer servicer agent at 855-659-9789.
also offers a live chat agent available Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm CT.