- A 1 million dollars settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit against Good Health Natural Products, LLC.
- Visit snacksettlement.com to learn more about the case
- Claim forms are due by 11/2/2019
- Class members may claim $1 per product purchased
The case is entitled Tran, et al. v. Good Health Natural Products Inc., and is under review in the Superior Court of the State of California, County of Los Angeles.
Claim up to $70 in AWLLawsuit.com.
- Apple Chips
- Humbles Baked Hummus Chips
- Bistro Chips
- Eat Your Vegetables
- Enjoy Being Good Potato Chips
- Enjoy Being Good Veggie Snacks (Chips and Straws)
- Harmonies Multigrain Chips
- Multigrain Chips
- Popped Crisps
- Potato Chips
- Pretzels (including Peanut Butter, Gluten-Free, Organic Whole Wheat Sprouted, and Veggie)
- Solea Polenta Chips
- Sweet Potato Chips
- Tortilla Chips
- Vegetable (Veggie) Chips
- Vegetable (Veggie) Rings
- Vegetable (Veggie) Stix
- Vegetable (Veggie) Straws
Snack Settlement Contact Information
- Good Health Class Action Settlement c/o Atticus Administration PO Box 1440 Minneapolis, MN 55440
Who is a class member?
According to court documents, class members are defined as anyone in the United States who “purchased any of the following Good Health® products labeled as “natural,” “all natural,” “100% natural,” “healthy,” “wholesome,” “nutritious,” “whole wheat,” or “% Less Fat,” between Sept. 6, 2010 and August 7, 2019”